True or false? Write T or F next to the sentences.
- Scarecrows stand in the field all day and all night.
- Some people say that every Halloween night all the crows wake up and walk the streets.
- On Halloween about 4 years ago the narrator and his friend Adam went trick or treating.
- Adam loved to whistle scary tunes.
- While the narrator was in the bathroom, Adam went missing.
- A few years later on Halloween the narrator heard Adam’s singing.
- After that, he ran home and told everything to his parents.
- At night he heard whistling under his bed.